Our CranioSacral system is a physiologic system comprised of the membranes, tissue, and cerebrospinal fluid that surround and protect the brain and spinal cord. CranioSacral Therapy (CST) is a light-touch, drug-free method of body work that releases these tissues and membranes to boost the function of the craniosacral system, and therefore the central nervous system, and will enhance the bodies natural healing capabilities.
CST is increasingly used as a preventive health measure for adults, children and infants. CST is effective for a wide range of medical problems associated with pain and dysfunction, including:
- Migraine Headaches
- Concussion and Head Injury
- Chronic Neck and Back Pain
- Stress and Tension-Related Problems
- Depression and Anxiety
- Recent Stroke
- Temporomandibular Joint Syndrom (TMJ)
- Emotional Difficulties
- Motor-Coordination Impairments
- Central Nervous System Disorders
- Chronic Fatigue
- Fibromyalgia and other Connective-Tissue Disorders
- Birth Trauma
Please feel free to email me or phone me to discuss your issue and see if CranioSacral Therapy might be right for you. To learn more about CranioSacral Therapy, see our Frequently Asked Questions page or visit the Upledger Institute web site.